As this is my first ever blog post lets start out with the basics.
ME: I'm Phillip Coyle, an engineering student from Ireland. I'm not going to bore you with tedious information of hobbys and stuff, those will become clear as you read my posts.
THE BLOG: As you know people blog to voice their opinions on topics they deem important to themselves, although most just end up ranting (I'll probably do the same from time to time). I intend to use this blog to talk about various things i find interesting from books & movies to games & news. Pretty much anything that is of any interest to me that is worth writing about, from the funny to the shocking.
I intend this to be a fourm for people to give their opinions on my opinions and others to give their opinions on others opinions of my opninons, I'm going to leave that there before i get confused. So enjoy my posts and leave your comments on anything you wish. Or if you would like to hear my opinion on a certain subject feel free to ask.
No comments:
Post a Comment